Silent Sentinel’s EO/IR camera platforms have been specifically designed to meet the challenges of shore based maritime and coastal surveillance. Whether it’s providing situational awareness to help protect harbors, coastlines, ports or detecting vessels, Silent Sentinel’s coastal surveillance solutions can help you with your mission.
Due to the modular nature, a variety of sensors can be used to help with shore based situational awareness including thermal, HD visible, and SWIR (short-wave infrared), as well as RADAR being integrated into our Jaegar coastal surveillance platform.
Whatever your mission, Silent Sentinel can help protect your shorelines with their many years of experience delivering into this highly specialised market.
Constantly battling with fog and mist? Silent Sentinel’s range includes SWIR (short-wave infrared technology) cameras which defeats heat haze, mist, and light fog.
– Medium to long range
– Advanced uncooled thermal up to 225mm
– Single mast solution
– 12 μm
– Paired with a 15.2mm to 500mm HD visible camera
– Image Stabilisation and Autofocus as standard
– Uncooled LWIR thermal sensors with zoom lenses up to 25-225mm
– Push autofocus as standard
– 12μm pixel pitch
– 640×512, 1024×768 (XGA) or 1280×1024 (HD) resolutions
– Paired with either a 500mm or 1000mm HD visible sensor
Thermal capable of offering human detection up to 6.98km and vehicle detection up to 21.56km.
– Mid range
– Uncooled thermal fixed lens (up to 100mm)
– Compact and discreet
– Infra Red (IR) or White Light Illumination options up to 500m.
– Compatible with 2 axis gyro stabiliser
Fuse daytime camera with thermal giving you situational awareness on one screen as well as understanding context.