LP40 battery is offered in two versions. Optimal battery type choice for a given application depends on the required radio operating time, dimensions and weight.
• LP40L battery with a capacity of 82 Wh (7400.100.01)
• LP40L battery with a capacity of 96 Wh (7400.100.03) – not suitable for low temperature conditions
• LP40S battery with a capacity of 41 Wh (7400.100.02)
• LP40S battery with a capacity of 48 Wh (7400.100.04) – not suitable for low temperature conditions
PN (RN): 7400.100.01, 7400.100.02, 7400.100.03, 7400.100.04
• compact mechanical design with a contact system providing easy and reliable mechanical connection to the transceiver or charger,
• contact system with the communication interface for transmitting basic data to the radio (current charge status) and data for the charging mode control,
• LCD display with bargraph status indicator,
• secondary pair of contacts for recharging the battery in the charging cradle while the transceiver is on.